Ayers Rock Central Australia
FREECALL 1800 252 668
Dine in style with the 'Sounds of Silence' under the stars in the Red Centre of Australia with views of Ayers Rock and The Olgas. This is truly a remarkable Uluru dining experience. What ever you do do not miss this open air, stylish Ayers Rock dinner.
More Interesting Links
Other Tour OptionsAdventure Tours Kakadu 11 Days Heaven 11 Package (Uluru to Darwin)
Take in all the highlights of the Red Centre and Top End at a leisurely pace, including a full day to explore Alice S...
Sounds of Silence Dinner | Sounds of Silence Ayers Rock
Experience the magic of the Sounds of Silence in the Red Centre
at A GREAT PRICE!
For travel 31/03/2014
$185 $175 per Adult $90 per Child
For bookings please phone FREECALL 1800 252 668 or send enquiryDine under a million stars at Ayers Rock and experience the silence of the night desert in a unique "restaurant". Well before dusk, travel a short distance from the Ayers Rock resort to a private dining setting in the middle of the Australian desert.
Sip on a glass of champagne with the sound of a lone didgeridoo filling the air as the sun slowly sets over the Olgas (Kata Tjuta) and Ayers Rock (Uluru) . Enjoy the wonderful canapes served with pre-dinner drinks in the desert wilderness.
It is a contrast that will live with you for a long time and it is an dining experience that you will never forget.
After watching Ayers Rock slowly change colour as the sun sets, you then move to the dining area hidden by the desert flora where the tables are set out as in a quality restaurant. The only difference is that these tables are under the stars in the desert!
Dine on a gourmet BBQ of Australian delicacies and then sit back and take in the mystery of the desert at night as an astronomer takes you on a tour of the clear Southern night skies.
Sounds of Silence dinner of Uluru is a multi winner of Australian Tourism Awards for Australia's best tourism restaurant.
Approximately four unforgettable hours.
Seven nights, weather permitting (guests advised of any cancellation)
Approximately 60 minutes before sunset.
(Please confirm your departure time with your tour desk 24 hours beforehand.)
Approximately 70 people.
Transfers from Ayers Rock Resort, didgeridoo playing, canapes, beer, wines and non-alcoholic beverages, gourmet desert barbeque, dessert, tea, coffee, port, Star Talk and stargazing.
What to wear:
Please note that during Winter (May - August), it is advisable to wear warm clothing to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the dining experience.
The Sounds of Silence Dinner Menu
- Salmon and Spinach Outback Rolls
- Bush Dukha infused Nori Rolls
- Paprika Rubbed Kangaroo with Native Chutney Mousse
- Crocodile and Macadamia Filo
- Roasted Pumpkin with poppyseed damper
- Barramundi Rubbed in Wild Lime and Chilli
- Kangaroo Fillet in Wild Pepperberry
- Beef fillet with Native Mint Mango Glaze
- Lamb and Wattle soed chipolatas
- Chicken Skewer rubbed in Lemon Myrtle
- Roasted parsley chat potatoes
- Bust tomato chutney
- Mango and native mint relish
- Tomato and Basil Salad with Bocconcini
- Lemon Myrtle Marinated Crocodile Caesar Salad
- Mixed Baby Leaf Salad
- Fusilli Pasta Salad with Ginger and Balsamic dressing
- Desert Potato Salad with Gherkins and Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Lemon Pepper dressing
- Balsamic dressing
- Macadamia nut dressing
- Pear Almond and Cardoman Cake
- Rhubarb and red current custard tart
- Brandy Bread and Butter Pudding
- Peach, Wild Limo and Mix berry topped with Wattleseed Crumble
- Chocolate Pudding with Warm Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Anglaise
- White Chocolate Sauce
- Raspberry Coulis
- Chantilly Cream
Please book early as this experience is very popular
and does book out on a regular basis.
and does book out on a regular basis.