Entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Sounds of Silence offers the best of the Red Centre distilled into four magical hours. An evening of dining under the sparkling outback sky.
Your Sounds of Silence experience begins with canapés and chilled sparkling wine served on a viewing platform overlooking the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sound of a didgeridoo and join your table for an unforgettable dining experience and an introduction to Aboriginal culture with a traditional dance performance under the outback sky
Our attentive staff will keep your glass full with a quality selection of Australian wine and beer while first course is served. As the night sky twinkles to life, help yourself to a bush tucker inspired buffet that incorporates native bush ingredients such as crocodile, kangaroo, barramundi and quandong.
Settle back and listen to our resident star talker decode the southern night sky. Locate the Southern Cross, the signs of the zodiac, the Milky Way, as well as planets and galaxies that are visible due to the exceptional clarity of the atmosphere.
After dinner, enjoy dessert with a glass of port, tea or coffee.
Your Sounds of Silence Dinner includes
- Aussie Outback style canapes - (these are unique!)
- A three course bushtucker inspired buffet (Dietary options catered for - please advise when booking)
- Delicious desserts
- Beer, white/red wine and port
- Non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee
- An introduction to traditional Indigenous dance
- An Authentic Didgeridoo performance
- A guided tour and informative talk of the Great Southern Night Sky
- Return transfers from your hotel ay Ayers Rock
and does book out on a regular basis.